What Is It?
The Clinic Room provides you with one of the most advanced and effective Laser Hair Removal procedures on the market today. Using the best technology and the most up to date machines our lasers emit pulses of light energy to penetrate the skin and damage hair follicles without doing any harm to the surrounding skin. The laser is dispensed in a precise manner as well as in pulses that may last as short as a fraction of a second. The intensity applied during a laser hair removal session mostly depends on the hair type, which includes hair colour, skin type, thickness of the hair, and the area that is being treated. Strong studies have shown that Laser Hair Removal is a safe and effective treatment for both men and women on common areas such as the legs, arms, back, face and bikini.
How Does It Work?
During the procedure, it is very common for several treatments to be done to ensure that the hair follicles are completely destroyed. At any given time, a certain number of hairs are in a resting phase, rather than a growth phase. Because the laser treatment is not effective on the hair follicles that are not actively growing, multiple sessions are needed to completely eliminate regrowth. On average, it takes about 4 to 8 treatments to permanently disable the growth of new hair. These sessions are spaced between 4-6 weeks to ensure the safety of the treated area. During the procedure, the skin is stretched slightly so that the laser can precisely target the hair follicle roots. When this happens, the follicle absorbs the heat and ultimately falls off and stops in it’s growth.
Things You Should Know?
- Laser Hair Removal is offered by hundreds of clinics and salons today. Most of which are unregulated and machines that are either older (IPL) or not serviced periodically which leads to burns and scars on patients
- Laser machines and its parts need servicing regularly to keep them safe and to make sure they are producing adequate results. If you’re considering Laser Hair Removal elsewhere, you must check to see if they get serviced regularly otherwise results may be inadequate and it may lead to permanent skin damage.
- With up to date machines, Laser Hair Removal is completely painless. If you’ve had Laser Hair Removal before or know someone getting treated who is telling you its painful. Chances are they are being treated with an IPL based machine or a older model which does not have the required ice cooling technology to keep it pain free.
- Though there is no strict regulation on who can perform Laser treatments, its always best to check the qualifications of a person who is performing your treatment
- Lasers differ in multiple aspects and no one laser can treat all skin types at the same wavelength. Check to see if the laser is compatible with your skin type
We have various different lasers at The Clinic Room that can treat all the above skin types safely and effectively
A VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND RESULTS CHART EXPLAINING THE RESULTS DURATION FOR THE MOST COMMON METHODS OF HAIR REMOVAL
|Treatment Area||1 Session||4 Sessions||8 Sessions|
|Neck & Jowls||£89||£329||£619|
|Back of Neck & Hairline||£59||£219||£409|
|Half Face & Jowls||£99||£349||£639|
|Full Face & Jowls||£149||£549||£949|
|Half Arms + Hands||£99||£339||£619|
|Full Arms + Hands||£139||£569||£969|
|Full Legs + Feet & Toes||£199||£689||£969|
|Upper or Lower Back||£119||£429||£799|
|FULL BODY + FULL FACE||£625||£2200||£3500|
Frequently Asked Questions
Between 10-120 minutes depending on the area
A series of treatments are designed to ensure that all hair growth is permanently suppressed. There will be reduction in hair growth after one session, but not all hair follicles are destroyed in the initial session and some may continue to grow. This may leave you patches of visible hair in some areas and hairless in other areas. It is a wide known fact that one session is not enough to obtain desired results and The Clinic Room practitioners would advise against this. Additional sessions ensure that the remaining growing hairs will also be destroyed.
There is ZERO downtime post Laser Hair Removal and patients can usually resume their normal routine. There may be tingling and slight redness on the treated area that subsides after some time. Sun exposure must be limited several weeks before and after treatment.
Not at all, we guarantee painless Laser Hair Removal with patented ice cooling technology
This doesn’t always happen. However, sensitivity could last up to a week, mainly on genital areas
For best results, our Practitioners advise 6-8 treatments
Results can be seen from the first session
Lifetime results with the correct follow up protocol
Some may experience mild redness or tenderness. Sun damage is possible the skin is overexposed and not protected with SPF.