Terms and Condition
Set out below are the terms on which The Clinic Room provides products and services to it’s clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any treatments with us.
- Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Booking a Consultation:
To book a consultation with us for one of our treatments, we take a deposit of £20.00 which is fully refundable if you choose not to go ahead with any treatments at consultation stage. If you decide to go ahead with one or more of our treatments, this deposit then goes towards the payment. Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the full notice will result in the deposit being taken by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient.
Booking a Consultation or Treatment Online:
The Clinic Room allow bookings to be made online, directly from our website (www.theclinicroom.co). Any bookings made online will need to pay a £20.00 deposit which is fully refundable or goes towards the cost of their treatment. The Clinic Room reserve the right to cancel or not see any clients that have not secured their appointment with a deposit. Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us no later than 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the full notice will result in the the deposit being taken by the clinic or an admin fee of £10 may occur. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient.
- Appointments and Cancellations
- All doctors, nurses and therapists at The Clinic Room are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore does not guarantee continued treatment with a named nurse or therapist.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 0121 285 4626 for Birmingham or 0161 843 3792 for Manchester. We will need to know that you wish to cancel by 10am on the day before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange before 10am on the preceding day will result in the loss of the treatment, even if it was from a course of treatments.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 15 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. The Clinic Room will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
- Credit Card Details, deposits and Payments
- To secure an appointment with The Clinic Room a deposit is required.
- For an appointment with a doctor: a deposit of £20 will be charged at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
- For an appointment with a nurse or therapist: a deposit of £20 will be charged to your credit or debit card at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
- For any subsequent individual treatments up to the value of £350 a deposit of £20 will be charged and for any subsequent individual treatments over the value of £350, a deposit of £50 will be charged at the time of booking. Deposits can be used towards payment for treatment or left on your account for future treatments. Should deposits remain unclaimed by the client following three months of inactivity The Clinic Room reserves the right to withhold the deposit.
- Prices may vary by clinic. Please refer to the price list on the website for your chosen clinic or contact your clinic for their price list.
- Courses of Treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 3 months of the date of purchase where possible. Any treatments left untaken after 3 months will be forfeited.
- When booking a laser hair removal course of treatment, the first 2 appointments must be taken in the clinic where the treatment course was originally purchased.
- Treatments purchased in full, in instalments, a voucher, gift cards, deals websites or at a discounted price are non refundable. They are only refundable for medical reasons prior to the first appointment. If a medical issue was to arise during the course of the treatment with no fault of The Clinic room, refunds will not be granted. The Clinic Room will allow clients to complete the remainder of their treatment after the unrelated medical issue has been resolved. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
- Treatment Suitability
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- The Clinic Room will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide The Clinic Room with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. The Clinic Room will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, The Clinic Room regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit The Clinic Room’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from The Clinic Room’s negligence.
- Your Right To Complain
- The Clinic Room endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at The Clinic Room you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, The Clinic Room will be pleased to help and support you through the process.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy. Where this cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive an email within 14 working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
- Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by the Clinic Manager and their Regional Support Manager.
- If your complaint is treatment related the matter will be discussed with the relevant practitioner and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that practitioner or an alternative member of the team, including a manager or Director. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. The Clinic Room aims to furnish you with a full written response within 20 working days or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
- Complainants who are not happy with the local resolution are referred to a member of the Senior Management team. If the complaint is service related this will normally be the Regional Director. If the complaint is of clinical nature this will be the Managing Director. The complaint will be further reviewed within 20 working days and you will be provided with a final written response. If the investigation requires further time, you will be provided with an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
- Vouchers, Discounts, Gift Cards and Promotions:
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Applicable to new and existing clients.
- Cannot be used against Doctor led treatments or consultations.
- One voucher per person.
- The voucher should be surrendered upon purchase of the treatment.
- Offer applies to single and courses of Practitioner led treatments with minimum spend of £100.
- Offer can only be used on treatments.
- Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
- Voucher is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for money.
Flash promotions and bulk buying discounts are often given to customers at consultation stage or throughout treatment courses. Treatments purchased at a discounted price to the original listed price must be paid in full and on the day of agreement. Any treatment purchased at a discounted price is non-refundable.
The Clinic Room offer a pay monthly or/and pay in instalments option which can be spread out through the remainder of your treatments. Any agreement of such is legally binding and must be paid by the last day of your final booked appointment or within 3 months. If the customer decides to discontinue treatment in between a course of purchased treatments through the pay monthly/instalments option, the customer needs to call or visit the clinic to make the complete payment of the initial agreed amount. Failure to do so, will result in The Clinic Room appointing a debt collection agency to retrieve payment.
Discount vouchers purchased from third party partner websites must be redeemed within the expiry of the voucher. Customers are only allowed one voucher per person from third party websites and cannot buy multiple, for use on them self. If this is found to be the case, The Clinic Room reserve the right to deny treatment. Customers can buy multiple vouchers as gifts for family and friends.
The Clinic Room reserve the right to stop promotions and discounts at any given time.
- Treatment Results:
The Clinic Room and its Doctors, Nurses and Therapists and complete staff cannot and do not guarantee any results from treatments. Treatments performed have scientifically been proven to work and The Clinic Room will endeavour to the highest level to attain results. Treatment results vary person to person and The Clinic Room does not guarantee specific results.